Florida 4-H is the place where there’s fun in learning and learning in fun!
4-H is an informal, practical educational program for youth 5-18. It uses a learn-by-doing approach to enable youth to develop the knowledge, attitudes, and skills they need to become competent, caring, and contributing citizens of the world. This mission is accomplished by using the knowledge and resources of the Florida Extension Service, the University of Florida, and the involvement of caring adults.
4-H Youth Development is part of the Florida Extension Service and a part of the University of Florida.
- 4-H has something for everyone--and anyone can join.
- What's great about 4-H are the many ways to get involved.
- Clubs meet in schools, community centers or at a 4-H volunteer's home. New members are always welcome.
- Special interest 4-H projects take place in schools and in collaboration with other youth groups.
Member Activities - What do 4-H Members Do?
- 4-H'ers get to participate in fairs, go on trips, attend state and national conferences and spend time at summer camps.
- They learn about the things that interest them, sharpen their communication skills, challenge themselves and develop their leadership abilities.
- Got a passion for photography or pets?
- Want to explore energy conservation, physical fitness, money management or what it's like at the state capital?
Want to know more about 4-H and how you can join the fun?
Become a part of 4-H today and get in on the action!
You'll be glad you did!