The State of Florida requires that most professionals that apply pesticides as part of their job be certified (even for Round-Up). The determination used for who must be certified and the type of certification required depends on; the type of chemicals used, the site of application and the role of the applicator.
For those professionals who have acquired their pesticide license, continuing education units (CEU) are required to renew your license. To better assist you in accomplishing this, we have included our upcoming class schedule as well as online resources available to help you succeed in your career and keep you legally capable of using pesticides.
- Available CEU Class Search
- Florida Pesticide Training courses from the UF/IFAS Pest Management University
- Online CEU from UF/IFAS
- Online CEUs from Pinellas County
- Rookery Bay BMP's Training Sessions - Get your landscape pesticide CEU's and the required Naples Best Management training to do work in the city limits.
- Searches for Licensed Applicators, Dealers, Pest Control companies, Available and Completed CEU Classes, Earned CEUs, and Exam Scores.
If you have not found what your looking for please feel free to contact us at (239) 252-4800.
Para la traduccíon al español, escoja la bandera española arriba.
El servicio tradutor utilizado aqui puede hacerle publicidad a una variedad de bienes o servicios. La Universidad de Florida y el Servicio de Extension de IFAS no tiene ningún control sobre aquel publicidad, ni aproba los bienes o servicios así ofrecidos.